Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Congraduation

Welcome Graduates, Students, Faculty, Catering Staff, Janitorial Staff, Staff, Wizard's Staff, Parents, Grandparents, Siblings, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews, Cousin's twice removed, mentors, former colleagues, former teachers, academic advisers, Resident Directors, resident assistants, teacher's assistants and last but not least Uncle Frank.

We're gathered here at this blog to celebrate and honor the graduating class of 2009 from all over the country.

I am but a novice in the real world... barely out of the educational system that built me up, knocked me back down, built me up again and then made me develop an alcohol problem... but I feel justified in giving you graduating seniors what little advice I have in my arsenal.

So Seniors, lean back, open your ears and pay heed to Dru Johnston's poison tongue of wisdom.

Congraduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment